Titania Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titania Duel Academy

Duelists with the grace of the Fairy Queen

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Discussion Board
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:22 am

» Tournaments
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:43 am

» The Duel Archive
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:52 am

» Welcome to the Art Shop
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:26 am

» Welcome to the Deck Shop
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:06 am

» Layout (In Progress)
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby ! The Messiah ! Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:19 pm

» Dormitory System
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby Sera Tanaka Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:31 am

» Welcome to Titania Duel Academy!
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby Kara Shadow Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:04 am

» Da Rules
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Top posters
Jbels
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Discussion Board I_voting_barWelcome to the Discussion Board I_vote_rcap 
Sera Tanaka
Welcome to the Discussion Board I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Discussion Board I_voting_barWelcome to the Discussion Board I_vote_rcap 
Kara Shadow
! The Messiah !
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome to the Discussion Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jbels

Jbels

Welcome to the Discussion Board Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Discussion Board   Welcome to the Discussion Board I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:22 am

This is the Discussion Board, where most anything can be talked about, be hyped about, bemoaned about, you name it.

There are certain rules though.

The first rule, no hate threads. This is a place of friendly conversation. I don't want to see threads targeting certain groups of people, or even a single person. If you want to hate on somebody, then do it in private.

The second rule, while hating on people is not allowed here, you MAY critique things that people produce. Want to harp on the travesties that were Starwars episodes I-III? Go right ahead. Want to tear Metroid: Other M a new one? I'll join right in on that discussion. Critique is okay. Mindless hatred is not.

The third rule, and this is a very important one. SPOILERS ARE NOT ALLOWED. If you post a spoiler for a movie, video game, book, anything! If you spoil something for all who haven't seen it, you WILL be punished. You will most likely be barred from posting, and MAY lose points depending on how pivotal the plot point you spoiled was to enjoying the entire cohesive story as a whole. I don't care how old the movie is, you MUST use spoiler tags. [spoiler][/ spoiler]
Spoiler:
BE WARNED. YOU take all responsibility for clicking on and revealing what the spoiler tags are hiding! Anyone who uses spoiler tags will NOT be punished if YOU revealed the spoiler to yourself! YOU spoiled it for yourself, not them!

The fourth rule, absolutely no discussion about topics of a sexual nature. If you find a certain person/character attractive, you may make it know that you do. Please keep it in your pants, though...

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Discussion Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titania Duel Academy :: ACADEMY MAIN BUILDING :: Discussions-
Jump to: