Titania Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titania Duel Academy

Duelists with the grace of the Fairy Queen

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Discussion Board
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:22 am

» Tournaments
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:43 am

» The Duel Archive
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:52 am

» Welcome to the Art Shop
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:26 am

» Welcome to the Deck Shop
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:06 am

» Layout (In Progress)
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby ! The Messiah ! Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:19 pm

» Dormitory System
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby Sera Tanaka Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:31 am

» Welcome to Titania Duel Academy!
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby Kara Shadow Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:04 am

» Da Rules
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Top posters
Jbels
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_vote_lcapWelcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_voting_barWelcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_vote_rcap 
Sera Tanaka
Welcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_vote_lcapWelcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_voting_barWelcome to Titania Duel Academy! I_vote_rcap 
Kara Shadow
! The Messiah !
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar