Titania Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titania Duel Academy

Duelists with the grace of the Fairy Queen

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Discussion Board
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:22 am

» Tournaments
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:43 am

» The Duel Archive
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:52 am

» Welcome to the Art Shop
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:26 am

» Welcome to the Deck Shop
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:06 am

» Layout (In Progress)
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby ! The Messiah ! Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:19 pm

» Dormitory System
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby Sera Tanaka Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:31 am

» Welcome to Titania Duel Academy!
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby Kara Shadow Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:04 am

» Da Rules
Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeby Jbels Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Top posters
Jbels
Da Rules                I_vote_lcapDa Rules                I_voting_barDa Rules                I_vote_rcap 
Sera Tanaka
Da Rules                I_vote_lcapDa Rules                I_voting_barDa Rules                I_vote_rcap 
Kara Shadow
! The Messiah !
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Da Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jbels

Jbels

Da Rules                Empty
PostSubject: Da Rules    Da Rules                I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Alright, listen up! I'm only going tell you the rules once...mostly because, being a text document, you can pretty much read them as many times over as you please......annnnyway

1. No Racism (Unless it's a hilarious racial joke, ie: How does Hitler Tie his shoes? In little Nazi's), No Sexism (Unless it's true), No Sexual Harassment, No excessive, EXCESSIVE profanity (I know probably some of us will be kids or teens around here, so try to keep it PG-13 in the chat)

2. No spamming the chatbox. It's annoying, it obstructs the flow of the conversations going on, and nobody cares for that sort of thing (Rainbow text IS allowed, and if you accidentally screw it up and cause a large amount of characters to appear by mistake, all will be forgiven as long as it doesn't happen again)

3.Moderators and Administrators enforce the rules of the chat/forum. Should you say or post anything related to what we discussed in rule number 1, they WILL exercise their right to punish you.

4. Try to keep forum chat codes to a minimum. We can have fun with it, but please don't use it in every single thing you type, aside from the normal Bold/italics/underline

5. Do not disrespect anyone. We all want to make this a fun place for everyone to be.

6. Religion is okay to discuss FROM A PURELY PHILOSOPHICAL OR DISCUSSION STANDPOINT. I will NOT tolerate religion shaming, or religious discrimination of ANY kind. If I catch anyone doing that sort of thing, depending on how malicious you were, you will automatically be banned (time of ban, once again, depends on level of maliciousness).

7. Don't be afraid to ask your fellow duelists for help crafting or testing a new deck. Don't be afraid to ask the staff any questions you might have. Don't be a stranger, we're more than happy to help you!

8. Lastly enforcers and people who are in charge are also liable to getting in trouble, don't abuse your power if you're in a position of power because it's not fun, and it's wrong. If an Admin, Moderator, or Enforcer is caught doing that, they will be punished. (Those Punishments will be detailed in full in a staff only board.)
Back to top Go down

Da Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titania Duel Academy :: ACADEMY MAIN LOBBY :: Announcements-
Jump to: